Do our antennas require power or lightning protection?
Our antennas do not contain active electronics that require power and are not susceptible or vulnerable to typical lightning damage. Simply attach the connector at the end of the cable to the router and the antenna is ready for use.
Lightning protection can be added at an additional cost, often far exceeding the cost of antenna and the router. Statistically the chance of lightning damage is very low, only a few cases over the last twenty years. The choice of adding lightning protection is a discretionary choice left to the customer after having considered their own risk versus cost. Adding lightning protection does not guarantee that equipment may not be damaged during a strike. Damage due to lightning is not covered by standard warranty.
Questions and Answers
- Can you please come to my house to install a booster?
- I need to boost my signal but I am not allowed to mount anything at the building in my complex?
- How can I use your antenna to give me a voice phone signal in an area?
- I need to extend the Wi-Fi range in my house, please help!
- I need a booster for my cell phone and internet, how do I improve my signal?