Why can’t we supply GSM repeaters?
It is against the law. Only the service provider to whom a specific frequency has been assigned by ICASA (Independent Communication Authority of South Africa) may legally own equipment that transmits on their allocated frequency. As much as we would love to help we simply cannot. Your service provider however has access to the necessary equipment and can help in this regard.
Questions and Answers
- Can you please come to my house to install a booster?
- I need to boost my signal but I am not allowed to mount anything at the building in my complex?
- How can I use your antenna to give me a voice phone signal in an area?
- I need to extend the Wi-Fi range in my house, please help!
- I need a booster for my cell phone and internet, how do I improve my signal?