How do I connect my antenna to my modem or the router?
Most routers and some modems have an antenna connector. You will use a so-called pigtail connector to connect your antenna with the router.
If you use a USB modem or something similar that does not have an antenna coupling, you can use a special adapter. Have a look at the Adapter section of the website to evaluate various adapters.
Questions and Answers
- Can you please come to my house to install a booster?
- I need to boost my signal but I am not allowed to mount anything at the building in my complex?
- How can I use your antenna to give me a voice phone signal in an area?
- I need to extend the Wi-Fi range in my house, please help!
- I need a booster for my cell phone and internet, how do I improve my signal?