How does a high gain 3G/LTE antenna work?
Provided that you are within the 3G/LTE signal range a suitable antenna will provide you with higher data rates as your signal to noise ratio is increased, thus a better transfer rate can be achieved.
A high gain antenna mounted outside in a fixed position aligned with the relevant base station will give you best possible performance and result in a more stable signal.
Please bear in mind that the 3G/LTE data rate will also be affected by the number of subscribers on line at a particular time, so don’t be surprised if throughput varies during the day. Also, rain, trees and metal obstacles can influence your throughput rate.
Questions and Answers
- Can you please come to my house to install a booster?
- I need to boost my signal but I am not allowed to mount anything at the building in my complex?
- How can I use your antenna to give me a voice phone signal in an area?
- I need to extend the Wi-Fi range in my house, please help!
- I need a booster for my cell phone and internet, how do I improve my signal?