Is it difficult to install the antenna?
Most of the antennas manufactured by Poynting are shipped with a connector or bracket that allows you to fasten the antenna to a wall – by drilling holes and fixing the connector to the antenna and the wall or by fitting it to a pole, with a U-clamp that connects around the pole.
More information on the various connector-options can be found on the download section of each antenna.
Questions and Answers
- Can you please come to my house to install a booster?
- I need to boost my signal but I am not allowed to mount anything at the building in my complex?
- How can I use your antenna to give me a voice phone signal in an area?
- I need to extend the Wi-Fi range in my house, please help!
- I need a booster for my cell phone and internet, how do I improve my signal?