I am using a MiFi device in my home but struggling with poor speed and Wi-Fi coverage. Can you suggest a better solution?
A slow connection directly influences your online experience. Generally the outdoor signal is about -20db stronger than the signal indoors. Indoor performance is therefore greatly compromised. By mounting a fixed external antenna and coupling it via the cable to the 3G/4G device, performance will be greatly improved. This is done by attaching the antenna cable to the router via a fly lead (30cm cable and device specific connector) or generic adapter pad.
Questions and Answers
- Can you please come to my house to install a booster?
- I need to boost my signal but I am not allowed to mount anything at the building in my complex?
- How can I use your antenna to give me a voice phone signal in an area?
- I need to extend the Wi-Fi range in my house, please help!
- I need a booster for my cell phone and internet, how do I improve my signal?