Circular Polarised, Directional Mine/Tunnel Antenna; LTE/5G/Wi-Fi; 1700 – 7200 MHz, 9 dBi
1710-2170 MHz; 2300-2700 MHz; 3200-7200 MHz9.5 dBiUni-DirectionalMachine to MachineIoT2.4-2.5 GHz 5.0-6.0 GHz5G LTE ReadyIP 65-40°C to +70°CUL 94-HB
The HELI-31 forms part of a series of MiniHELI antennas. These antennas are only mini in size relative to their bigger brothers which makes these antennas ideal for mining tunnels where IoT/M2M connectivity is deployed and can also be used for coverage into the stopes.
The HELI-31 is an ultra-wideband antenna, radiating in one direction (i.e. Uni-directional), which make them ideal for the coverage from 1710-7200 MHz. These antennas are typically used for the deployment of IoT within the tunnel to provide telemetry and mine automation. This wide-band helical antenna propagates around tunnel bends in a Non-Line of Sight scenario and provides immunity to many of the signal disrupting objects such as trains and drilling machinery which appear to obscure the tunnel.
• Ultra-wideband circular polarised
• Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) & LTE/4G/5G
• Circular Polarised HELI antenna provides enhanced signal propagation and connection stability within a tunnel.
• Left-Hand Circular (LHC) & Right-Hand Circular (RHC) polarised.
• Uni-directional – radiates in one direction in a tunnel.
• Ruggedized, water and dust ingress protected (IP 65)
• Ideal for Mining & Tunnel M2M and IoT deployments
|Coax Cable Type||RG-58|
|Coax Cable Length||0.35m|
|Connector Type||N-Type (m)|
A-HELI-0031-V2-01 Mine Tunnel Feature Image
A-HELI-0031-V2-01 Mine Tunnel Back View
A-HELI-0031-V2-01 Mine Tunnel Front View
A-HELI-0031-V2-01 Mine Tunnel Side View
View Our Downloads Page for High-Res Images and more
|Packaged Dimensions||450 x 165 x 140 mm|
|Master Box QTY||-|
|Master Box Weight||-|
|Master Box Dimensions||-|
|Max QTY p/20' Container||-|
|Max QTY p/40' Container||-|
|Max QTY p/XL Container||-|
|Country of Origin||ZA|