Circular Polarisation opened a new paradigm in underground mining and tunnelling communication. In this webinar we covered key fundamentals of these underground communication systems. We will also looked at the benefits of circular polarisation to enhance RF link stability and offer better coverage with fewer access points, radios & nodes.
Please find a link to the recording here
We discussed the following:
– Underground communication systems overview
– Characteristics of the underground environment
– Circular vs. linear polarisation
– Mechanical and environmental requirements
– Implementation scenarios
– Case studies and example
– Poynting underground antenna overview.
Please contact [email protected] for more information.