3G/LTE antennas and your health. Are there any influences?
There is always debate on if and how which type of electromagnetic fields are influencing the health condition of humans. So far, there is no scientific evidence that the frequencies and signal strengths typically used in 3G/LTE have any negative influence. With respect to using an antenna even to the contrary: an antenna is a focal point for electromagnetic waves and using one results in reduced fields around the antenna.
Questions and Answers
- Can you please come to my house to install a booster?
- I need to boost my signal but I am not allowed to mount anything at the building in my complex?
- How can I use your antenna to give me a voice phone signal in an area?
- I need to extend the Wi-Fi range in my house, please help!
- I need a booster for my cell phone and internet, how do I improve my signal?