The Poynting EPNT-4 Antenna Enclosure allows you to integrate your 4×4 Router within this enclosure. With the 4×4 omni-directional antenna that is also housed in the enclosure you reduce cable losses and improve performance significantly.
Poynting is proud to introduce this self-contained omni-directional LTE/5G enclosure that integrates both antenna and the customers 4×4 router within a stylish outdoor enclosure. The enclosure can accommodate routers up to the size of 140 mm x 120 mm x 50 mm which results in negligible cable losses between the antennas and the router.
What do you get?
- Reduced cable losses.
- Higher throughput.
- A cleaner Installation.
- 4×4 MIMO for improved equipment performance/throughput
- Exceptional performance across the whole band, excellent for carrier aggregation
- Futureproof 5G antenna enclosure ideal for FWA installations
- Ultra-wideband as it covers 617 to 7200 MHz. This includes:
- LTE/5G bands from 617 to 4200 MHz
- Band 71 from 617 to 698 MHz.
- CBRS Band from 3.5 to 4.2 GHz.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi antennas for 2.4 GHz and 5 to 7.2 GHz
Where can you use it?
- Designed for commercial, industrial, residential, and urban applications, where reliable LTE/5G reception is required
- Ideal for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) where an outdoor antenna is required for housing CPE electronics in one easy deploy solution
- Marine applications, such as ferries, private yachts, and towing vessels.
- Smart Environmental, Water Systems and Utilities M2M & IoT
- Farming & Agricultural M2M & IoT
- Oil & Gas communication systems
- Municipal & Government systems
- Other applications with harsh environments such as harbour buildings, buoys, pontoons, and smaller boats
The EPNT-4 complies with the relevant CE and RoHS standards as stated in our technical sheets. It is rated for temperatures from -40°C to +80°C and will survive winds of up to 220 km/h, with an impact resistance of IK10.
Please email us at [email protected] for more information on the EPNT-4 Antenna.