Applications for antenna-related solutions vary widely across all industry sectors, which means Poynting has grown by delivering solutions to a wide range of companies in the commercial, public sector and military worlds.
Its clientele include telecommunications networks, mines, military contractors, security companies, technology integrators, multinational conglomerates, financial services and many more. Through direct sales and an extensive partner network, Poynting has catered solutions to business of all sizes and capacities.
- Hillson Secures Construction Sites with Poynting Antennas- Project Info Customer: Hillson Location: Alphen aan de Rijn, The Netherlands Partners: MCS – The Netherlands Poynting Product: XPOL-2 High Gain MIMO Antenna Background Hillson BV are the expert in the field of construction site security in the Netherlands. This innovative company offers temporary and permanent security options using advanced products. They offer a… Read More
- Converting DB Regio buses into rolling Wi-Fi hotspots- Project Info Customer: DB Regio Bus Location: Münster – NRW, Germany Partners: Frontier BV and Ciden GmbH Poynting Product: MIMO-3-V2-12 – Wideband 2×2 LTE Antenna Background DB Regio Bus (DB Regio AG) is a public transportation provider in Münster – NRW, Germany, which operates Bus routes since 1999. The DB Regio Bus in NRW DB Regio Bus transports daily… Read More
- Drive 4 Wildlife stays connected with Slingshot and Poynting- Drive4Wildlife is an animal conservation & travel project supported by Paradise Wildlife Park & the Motor Vision awards. This project saw four members driving across Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda, delivering equipment and funds to extraordinary wildlife charities and culminating in the delivery and fitting out of a specialist vehicle that will be used by… Read More
- Poynting, Frontier & Peplink connect a remote construction site- Project Info Customer: Construction Site Location: The Netherlands Partners: Peplink and Frontier BV Poynting Product: XPOL-2 High Gain Cross Polarised LTE MIMO Antenna – 698MHZ-2700MHZ Background A stable and robust internet connection is important at any worksite, however remote. Communication on modern construction sites is based on a solid internet connection which is often not in place when the… Read More
- Poynting & Frontier BV provide Wi-Fi & LTE connectivity for Mobile Home & Office- Project Info Customer: Huth Family www.all-colors-of-life.com Location: Europe & North America Partners: Frontier BV Poynting Product: MIMO-1 Multi-functional Antenna Background In the summer of 2018, the Huth Family changed their life and left their comfort zone. They sold their house in Munich and almost all of their belongings and moved into a motorhome with their… Read More
- Poynting, Oceansat and Frontier BV provide better WIFI and LTE connectivity for JR Shipping Group- Project Info Customer: JR Shipping Group Location: Harlingen, The Netherlands Partners: Oceansat Frontier BV Poynting Product: OMNI-291 Marine Antenna Background Based in Harlingen from 1993, JR Shipping Group operates its own fleet, comprising container feeder, multipurpose and offshore service vessels, and provides all-round ship management services to third parties. With a small and productive workforce… Read More
- BlueWireless uses Poynting antenna to improve Connectivity in Remote Industrial Areas.- Background Blue Wireless, is a Wireless Network Service Provider with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia. They provide flexible network access for branches, remote sites, maritime and IOT implementations using the latest 4G/LTE technology. They provide solutions that include Poynting Antennas and Cradlepoint Routers to customers. The Challenge Sebarok Island is an industrial island located… Read More
- Poynting provides Wi-Fi to the passengers onboard the MS Möhnesee in the North Rhine “Westphalian Sea” resolves marginal rural telecommunication- Introduction The MS Möhnesee provides ferry and tourism services for passengers across the “Westphalian Sea” in North Rhine, Germany. Modern tourists demand Wi-Fi internet services to share their experiences on Social Media and to remain connected with the outside world. Providing tourists with this service is becoming an expectation which enhances their experience and customer… Read More
- Touring book author relies on his Poynting Antenna to improve marginal reception while on tour in his motorhome- The Challenge Touring across Europe in his motorhome, author John Laidler depends on a reliable cellular internet connection. John uses the internet to research the places he is visiting He also needs to upload the many photos he takes to illustrate within his books.Using a MiFi device generally gave good performance, but getting a reliable… Read More
- Norwegian air ambulance uses South African Poynting antenna- The Norwegian Air Ambulance Foundation is the largest ideal membership organization with nearly 700,000 members. The goal is to save lives by strengthening air ambulance service throughout Norway. This is done through thorough research, development and cooperation with other emergency services. One of the main challenges are the weather patterns in secluded areas. In the… Read More
- Poynting – the preferred choice in the international arena- Poynting’s range of LTE, IoT and M2M range of antennas has seen consistent growth, not only locally, but in international markets, being the chosen brand amongst competitors from other countries. Poynting has taken the time to find out exactly why their South African designed antennas are so popular. As specialists in innovation, design, integrated antenna… Read More
- Poynting provides higher internet speeds and ‘fixed wireless’ access reliability in rural Wainui, Auckland, NZ- The Challenge Wainui is a rural area, which relies on the mobile cellular network for wireless telecommunications services as DSL/Fiber services are not available. The existing Yagi solution was slow and unreliable with vast distances between cellular towers complicating wireless connectivity. The limited cellular coverage is further impacted by patchy, fluctuating signal levels for the… Read More
- MagiCube, anti-theft battery enclosures, reduce base station energy consumption.- The MagiCube is a patented precast concrete enclosure developed by Poynting to protect base station batteries against theft. It comprises a pre-cast reinforced concrete cube capable of holding up to 28 typical 200Ahr 12V batteries. The MagiCube reinforced concrete walls, roof and floor are about 200m thick with no visible door or opening mechanism providing… Read More
- Fixed wireless access solution from Poynting resolves marginal rural telecommunication- Challenge Mashovhela relies on Vodacom’s GSM network for wireless telecommunications services. The lodges’ geographical situation amongst the mountains of Limpopo complicates wireless access due to marginal, patchy network coverage and low signal levels in the vicinity of the lodge. Background Mashovhela Bush Lodge is situated in the remote South African bush just north of the… Read More