Have you considered getting an internet connection on your boat or yacht? Below is a list of items you will have to purchase to install LTE or 4G internet on your vessel.
- A cellular modem: This is used to connect to a cellular network and provide internet access to the router.
- A high-gain marine antenna: This is used to pick up a wireless signal from a nearby shore-based network.
- A wireless router: This is used to create a local network on the boat and distribute internet access to devices connected to it.
- Cabling: This is used to connect the antenna, router, and modem together.
- Power supply: This is used to provide power to the router, modem, and other equipment.
- A computer or other device to test the internet connection and troubleshoot any problems.
- An additional option is a backup internet connection via satellite.
- A VPN service can also be used to encrypt your internet connection and protect your privacy while online.
This is a very basic list of requirements that is needed to install cellular internet on your boat or yacht.
Poynting Antennas offers a range of Marine and Coastal Antennas that are designed specifically for marine and coastal applications, where performance, quality, styling, and weather protection are critical. This range of antennas is aimed at the luxury yacht market and can also be used in other applications with harsh environments such as harbour buildings, smaller boats, buoys, etc. Please click here for the Poynting Contact Details.
- SuperYacht Antenna
- Marine Antenna
- WIFI Solutions
- Coastal Antenna
- Boat Antenna
- Cellular Antenna
- Boat Internet
- Yacht Internet