- Medium gain, omni-directional Wi-Fi antenna
- Suitable for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi deployment
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n and 802.11ac wireless standard
- Dual-port configuration to connect multiple Wi-Fi ports
- Ideal for IoT and M2M applications
- Highly rugged and low-profile design
- High pressure water and dust ingress protected enclosure (IP69K)
The OMNI-707 is an omni-directional, dual port Wi-Fi antenna, developed by Poynting Antennas. The OMNI-707 forms part of our new “Rhyno” antenna range, making it rugged and ideal for harsh environments. The antenna covers the 2.4 GHz and 5 to 6 GHz Wi-Fi bands with a peak gain of 4 dBi, which offers improved performance with reliable connections. The antenna was designed with superior pattern control over the entire frequency bands of operation.
The OMNI-707 antenna can be connected to any Wi-Fi access point, whether it is older Wi-Fi technology or new dual band Wi-Fi technology. The antenna can be used to resolve channel saturation and provide the ultimate in Wi-Fi performance and flexibility. The antenna can also be used for point-to-point links where there is abundance of RF noise and cluttered environments. The rugged enclosure design offers protection in adverse environmental conditions with an IP69K and IK 10 rating. The antenna comes with two 0.3 m pigtail N-Type female connectors, which can then be connected to a cable of the desired type and length.
|COAX Cable Type||RG-58|
|COAX Cable Length||0.3m|
|Master Box QTY||-|
|Master Box Weight||-|
|Master Box Dimensions||-|
|Country of Origin||China|