- Circular Polarised HELI antenna provides enhanced signal propagation ad connection stability within a tunnel
- Left Hand Circular (LHC) & Right-Hand Circular (RHC) polarised
- Uni-directional – radiates in one direction in a tunnel
- Ruggedized, water and dust ingress protected (IP69K)
- Ideal for Mining & Tunnel M2M and IoT deployment
The HELI-51 adds to our current HELI antenna range for mining and tunnelling deployment. The HELI-51 is a 5 GHz Wi-Fi antenna, radiating in a single direction (i.e., Uni-directional). This makes them ideal for the coverage of 5Ghz Wi-Fi bands in mining and other type of tunnels. The HELI-51 was specifically designed for vehicle/equipment mounting, making it ideal for deployment within the tunnel to provide telemetry and mining automation.
The antenna comes standard in both Left-Hand Circular (LHC) and Right-Hand Circular (RHC) polarised to provide optimal decorrelation within a MIMO deployment. The polarisation diversity of the antenna enhances MIMO performance and RF reliability within a mining tunnel. The circular polarisation allows the Wi-Fi frequency to propagate around tunnel bends in a non-line of sight scenario. This provides improved performance with enhanced link stability and reliability.
|COAX Cable Type||RG-141|
|COAX Cable Length||0.4m|
|Master Box QTY||TBC|
|Master Box Weight||TBC|
|Master Box Dimensions||TBC|
|Country of Origin||RSA|