- Circular Polarised HELI antenna provides enhanced signal propagation ad connection stability within a tunnel
- Left Hand Circular (LHC) & Right-Hand Circular (RHC) polarised
- Bi-directional – radiates in both directions within a tunnel
- Ruggedized, water and dust ingress protected (IP68)
- Ideal for Mining & Tunnel M2M and IoT deployment
The HELI-40 adds to our current HELI antenna range for mining and tunnelling deployments. The HELI-40 is a dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi antenna, radiating in both directions (i.e. bi-directional). This makes the antenna ideal for coverage of both Wi-Fi bands in mining and other type of tunnels. The HELI-40 was specifically designed for vehicle/equipment mounting, making it ideal for deployment within the tunnel to provide telemetry and mining automation.
The antenna is 2×2 MIMO and comes standard in both Left-Hand Circular (LHC) and Right-Hand Circular (RHC) polarised to provide optimal decorrelation within a MIMO deployment. The polarisation diversity and frequency diversity of the antenna enhances MIMO performance and RF reliability within a mining tunnel. The circular polarisation allows the dual-band Wi-Fi frequencies to propagate around tunnel bends in a non-line of sight scenario. This provides improved performance with enhanced link stability and reliability.
|COAX Cable Type||RG-58|
|COAX Cable Length||0.35m|
|Packaged Dimensions||265 x 211 x 204 mm|
10.43 x 8.31 x 8.03 inch
|Master Box QTY||TBC|
|Master Box Weight||TBC|
|Master Box Dimensions||TBC|
|Country of Origin||RSA|