- High performance, omni-directional marine & coastal antenna
- 4x4 MIMO capability for improved performance
- Combination of low & high gain omni-directional antennas
- Covers contemporary LTE/5G bands from 617 - 4200 MHz
- UV and saltwater protected for marine and coastal conditions
- Robust and all-weather proof for harsh conditions at sea (IP 68)
- Optional 316 stainless steel mounting bracket available
The OMNI-904 is a high gain, ultra-wideband antenna, which covers all contemporary LTE/5G frequency bands with excellent balanced gain across all frequencies from 617 to 4200 MHz. The antenna offers 4×4 MIMO capability from its vertically separated radiating elements, all in the same single radome. The antenna design combines two low gain and two high gain omni-directional antennas, which allows for superior pattern control over the entire frequency range. This unique combination of low and high gain omni-directional antennas makes the OMNI-904 a true omni-directional 4×4 MIMO antenna, suitable for marine and coastal applications.
The antenna comes with an IP68 protection rating against dust and water ingress, making it ideal for most severe storms at sea. The radome is also fully salt water protected so that it can be used in highly corrosive environments, thanks to the fiberglass radome material. The OMNI-904 guarantees signal reception almost everywhere and is usable in all part of the world. The ultra-wideband performance makes the antenna future proof, as it covers LTE Band 71 (617 to 698 MHz) as well as the CBRS bands from 3400 to 4200 MHz for inland use.
|COAX Cable Type||Twin HDF-195||N/A|
|COAX Cable Length||2m||N/A|
|Master Box QTY||TBC||TBC|
|Master Box Weight||TBC||TBC|
|Master Box Dimensions||TBC||TBC|
|Country of Origin||RSA||RSA|